PLUMBING EXPERTS in Florida
We are a family company three generations strong, priding ourselves in providing excellent service all over South Florida.
The Leading Plumber in Miami, FL, and the Surrounding Areas
Bradley Plumbing & Gas is the top local team whenever you need an experienced plumber in Miami, FL, and nearby areas. Slow drains and pipes can be a nuisance, or they can be a sign of much larger plumbing problems that you'll need to solve quickly, so it's always a good idea to have a local plumber in mind for when you have an emergency. Bradley Plumbing & Gas has 3 generations of tradesman knowledge, so we know all about our industry.
We also take pride in providing quality service to residents of Florida, and we would love to be the plumber that you call. We make sure to offer clients the solution as a one-stop-shop in order to easily facilitate their different needs and make the construction-related process less difficult to deal with. After all, we all know that everyone has had at least one terrible experience in the field of construction.
Our service areas include but are not limited to:
Here is a look at the many services we offer:
When you need drain cleaning, keep in mind that there are several reasons behind the clog and two ways that we might use to remove it.
One of the most common reasons that there are clogs is because something went down the drain that shouldn't have. For instance, grease, feminine hygiene products, and things that children can get their hands on are all likely suspects if you have a clogged drain.
You can either have your pipes undergo hydro jetting or your drains snaked. Hydro jetting involves sending forced water into the pipe to dislodge clogs, and this method is a great idea for grease and sediment. On the other hand, a professional-grade snake is used when there is a larger clog that can't be removed with forced water, such as a big clog of tree roots in the sewer main.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
One of the most common reasons you might need trenchless sewer repair is because you have tree roots that have caused a substantial crack in your sewer line.
The pipe might also just be old and have a lot of corrosion. The trenchless method is better than digging extensively because it usually costs significantly less for the entire process, including what it would cost you to redo the landscaping once the excavation was done. Most people also prefer that their lawn isn't torn up for weeks.
Sewer Camera Inspection
We utilize a high-resolution camera to get a clear view of any suspected issue within your sewer line. Our sewer camera inspection services could let you know a lot about the condition of your pipes.
We can do it for you if you have an obstruction or just as regular maintenance so you can know what kinds of preventative maintenance your plumbing might benefit from.
In this process, we find an access point and send a scope with a camera on it into your pipe system. From there, the images are sent back to a monitor that we can look at. This is also great because we can show you what's in your pipes.
When you want a full-service plumber, Bradley Plumbing & Gas is a great choice. We also specialize in these other services:
- Sewer Repair: We have the most efficient processes to address a host of sewer line issues.
- Pipe Repair & Pipe Bursting: We'll find the best option for your sewer line, whether it is a quick repair or through the use of steel bursting heads.
- Water Heater Repair: Whether you need a replacement or repair, we'll find a solution to make sure you won’t have a problem having hot water when you need it.
- Garbage Disposal: We can repair or install different types of garbage disposals.
- Leak Detection: Gas and water leaks should never be ignored. Whether it is on your floor or a slab leak, our team can conduct precise leak detection.
- Epoxy Coating: Utilizing an epoxy coating that is certified and guaranteed by the manufacturer, we are able to coat the inner diameter of the pipe to create a sealed liner that provides a higher flow rate and extends the life of the cast iron for another 50 years when applied properly.
- Cast Iron Descaling: We address and remove all foreign material from the inner diameter of the sanitary line to return the line to its original state. We assess the condition of the line to provide clients with the best options)
- Hydro jetting: We rely on high pressure water and high gallons per minute with special nozzles to flush and maintain the line to keep obstructions out.
get in touch with us!
Contact the team here at Bradley Plumbing & Gas to address drain and sewer pipe issues efficiently and effectively. Call us or fill out our form on this site to schedule your appointment.